Cataloging Collection

List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Fri, 4 Dec 98 10:40:20 -0600

Bob Vogel said

>Lee Peedin wrote:
>>
>> Sorry about that computer lingo, but I live
>> with these things all day.  The applications
>> I were referring to are part of the MicroSoft
>> Office Suite.  If you've got it, you got some
>> powerful tools.  If you don't and have
>> survived so far without it, then you're
>> probably better off - it's kinda expensive.
>>

>What would be a good start, book wise, for a computer geek want to be to
>start with? Do they have anything like "Computers For Dummies"? I need
>to really start getting this together. My sister works for MicroSoft.
>Maybe she can get me a deal on it at the company store. How much are YOU
>talking as far as expensive?

If you've got a Barnes and Noble near by, just about an Oreilly and
Associates Book will make for good reading on this subject.  Also, even
the local Best Buy or other computer store should have something of the
likes..

Regards,

The List Mom

                   Linking McCoy Lovers World Wide
   McCoy Pottery Online T-Shirts available for only $15.95 + shipping
        Visit the new Cookie Jar Store:  www.cookiejarstore.com