Econoline

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Mon, 7 Dec 1998 11:21:16 -0500

I tried to be real cool about it and not act to interested.  I don't think
she has any idea what she has.  She has already packed up the dishes and
doesn't use them anymore except for display.  I told her to let me know if
she wanted to sell them.  In the mean time, I wanted to make sure that they
are McCoy.  Does anyone know what a good price would be??  We haven't
discussed that yet and it would be nice to have a guide.  She has the
canisters, dishes, mixing bowls - everything!!!  What a prize!!!  I am
excited. Can you tell??????  Now, just wish me luck!!