Pink & Blue and Ebay

rrjd rrjd@gate.net
Mon, 07 Dec 1998 12:04:07 -0500

Hi Everybody!

Karen -

I have many stonecraft pink and blue pieces.  They are my dinnerware - not
display!  I bought these piece by piece over 15 years ago, but do watch
auctions on ebay.  Last year I added a cookie jar (or large bean pot - not
sure what it is) and a tea pot from an Ebay auction.  Got both for $46.00
and was delighted with the "steal".  It's a standard saying at our house
that we eat off $26.00 plates, because I watched an Ebay auction and 1
dinner plate sold for that price about 2 months ago.  The Sandfords Red book
shows a good selection of the pieces on pages 150 - 151, but book prices are
much lower than Ebay auctions (plates book for 10 - 12).

Especially hard to find are two handled small casserole bowls and spaghetti
bowls ( I broke mine two years ago, and still haven't found another one!).
Have never seen candle sticks or tall mugs.  If she sells and you're not
buying, let us know!!  Good luck.

Ebay is definately down, Elizabeth.  No Christmas shopping this morning!

Rebecca in FL