Web TV

Bob Vogel rfv2020@avalon.net
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 12:12:58 -0600

Boy, everybody must be awfully busy by the bleak amount of postings of
late. Tis the season. I know some of you out there have Web TV, right? I
was thinking of getting it for my mother in-law for Christmas. Any
comments, pro ,con, like it, hate it, etc. Any in put would really help
me out! Thanks everybody! Happy shopping... Best, Bob