McCoy kitten on a Coal buckey/scuttle

Terry Kinsey mccoy@mccoypottery.com
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 16:49:49 -0600

>     Thanks Terry for the quick response. I have seen one case of switched
>lids on EBAY--the kitten in a black basket--the one that goes with the dog in
>a basket. Is one color- combination rarer than another? I would prefer the
>white kitten on the tan scuttle. Just how many color combinations did they
>make--The McCoy Index does not list this jar... Thanks much--Jay

They made three: The black with brown, the tan with white and the non
production one with grey and white cat and the cat here has bit of color
on the cat such as black and brown.  All are rare, but certainly the non
production on is rarer...The black is going to have the lowest value, the tan
a little higher value and the grey is going to have the highest value....I will
not give values since the ebay is envolved...but lets say all three are in the
hundreds each.  I have a black with tan and I paid $8.oo for it.
Cheers!  Terry