Web TV

Bob Vogel rfv2020@avalon.net
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 21:18:10 -0600

Elizabeth,
As far as I'm concerned, you go right ahead and type away to your hearts
content! Thanks for the info. Do you know if you had to get a separate
"internet service provider" or do you have Web TV service where you are?
It looks to be a terrific option to a full blown computer. So, it sounds
like you are happy with it. I'll put you down as voting "YES". Thank you
again, best, Bob