cookie jars

RN1015@aol.com RN1015@aol.com
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 07:37:07 EST

Hi! My mother in law was telling me about these cookie jars she has sitting
out ( they are McCoys ). I went to the website and found some great info, but
I couldn't find out about two of them she has. She has a "milk can" and black
kettle. They both have McCoy usa on the bottom and one of them has the numbers
333. If anyone can help me out by telling me about them, how much they are
worth, etc. I and she would appreciate it much. Please email me direct
RN1015@aol.com.
Thanks!!