Why am I getting McCoy mail?

webmaster@mccoypottery.com webmaster@mccoypottery.com
Thu, 2 Jul 98 20:55:29 -0000

Anthony H. Feldhus said on 8/3/98 1:36 AM

>I am getting a ton of messages in regard to McCoy pottery - I have no idea
>why.  Please delete me from this mail list.

This would be because you or someone else signed up your address for the
mailing list.

To unsubscirbe from the list please do the following:

directions on the page.

2. Send mail to requests@secure.mia.net with the following in the body of
the message: unsubscribe McCoyPottery-Talk

Regards,

McCoy Pottery Online
Webmaster

                   Linking McCoy Lovers World Wide
   McCoy Pottery Online T-Shirts available for only $15.95 + shipping
        Visit the new Cookie Jar Store:  www.cookiejarstore.com