Hi! I'm Looking For These Items: -Reply

MR.THOMASBUIAK MR.THOMASBUIAK
Mon, 02 Nov 1998 07:22:30 -0500

** High Priority **

Hi Elizabeth!

Yes I'm very interested in the Turtle Sprinkler your daughter
has!  How about $60 plus the shipping and handling??? Let
me know soonest if you can.  Thanks for your reply!

Tom

>>> ELIZABETH VAUGHN <revaughn@webtv.net> 10/31/98
12:15pm >>>
Our older daughter has the turtle sprinkler.  I gave it to her at
the
time when she was still collecting turtles and might be willing
to part
with it.  What would you offer for it? As far as we can tell, it is
in
mint condition--no chips or cracks.  I don't know if it has any
cold
paint.
Elizabeth