Since you asked

Bob Vogel rfv2020@avalon.net
Tue, 03 Nov 1998 09:50:57 -0600

Lee,
 It sounds like GREAT fun. I'd truly love to get away for a trip like
that! Spots sound alittle like Blue Gills, although of course, Blue
Gills are a fresh water fish. A similar description.
 I've always thought I'd enjoy living close enough to the ocean to fish
at any time or whim. I think one of the things that holds me back is my
fear of hurricanes but I suppose it's the same threat we live with here
in the mid-west with tornadoes. Although tornadoes don't wipe out half
of a state.
 We visited Charlotte a few years ago. I think I could move to that area
VERY easily. About where are you located, again?
Best, Bob