Hi! I'm Looking For These Items: -Reply -Reply

MR. THOMAS BUIAK BUIAKT@USNWC.EDU
Thu, 05 Nov 1998 07:49:45 -0500

** High Priority **

Hi Elizabeth-

Thanks for checking with your daughter.  As it turns out,
Patty Vallance has been kind enough to find one for me.  I
don't blame your daughter for wanting to keep it....its a great
piece.  Thanks again.

Tom

>>> ELIZABETH VAUGHN <revaughn@webtv.net> 11/02/98
10:49pm >>>
Hi Tom,
Just got an email from our daughter, and I guess she's not
ready to give
up the turtle sprinkler yet.  I saw one advertised in the Central
Edition of this week's Antique Week and another one in the
Nov. issue of
nmXpress (the McCoy newsletter).  If you don't take it you
should.  It
is $26.00/year and the address is nmXpressm 8634
Brecksville Road, Suite
406, Brecksville OH 44141-2318.  You may mention my
name.
Elizabeth Vaughn

--WebTV-Mail-1701371163-1026--