McCoy Matte Glaze Lamps

Bob Vogel rfv2020@avalon.net
Thu, 05 Nov 1998 12:46:33 -0600

Does anybody have (and want to part with) or ever see any of the matte
glaze lamps as shown in "Hanson, Nissen,Hanson Ref. Guide", pg. 23 top
left (I like that one) or pg. 210?
I'd really like to see if I could run one or more down to suprise my
lovely wife with for Chistmas this year.
Am I crazy to think I'm going to get this job done? Even a blind
squirrel finds an acorn once in a while...Thanks, Bob

--WebTV-Mail-1122813379-2158--