Econoline

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Sat, 7 Nov 1998 10:14:05 -0500 (EST)

Did anyone notice the 2 olive   green planters on eBay that were being
sold as McCoy?  One was Floraline, but the other was Econoline.  I have
never heard of that, but the colors and design were so similar on the 2
pieces.  (The auction is over now, but I'm curious as to what others
thought about them.
Elizabeth