find

juriwhale juriwhale@mvn.net
Fri, 13 Nov 98 05:10:07 CST6CDT

I have found a dog planter like the one pictred in Sandford
McCoy book, page 79, The Cope Collection, top row, 2nd from
left.  Mine is white with brown, unmarked, and in very good
condition.  Does anyone know if it is, indeed, McCoy and if
so, what year it was made?  I cannot locate it anywhere else
in Sanford's book, nor in the Huxford or Hanson/Nissen books.
Any info.

Judy in IL