Cow With a Cat on it's Back -Reply

MR.THOMASBUIAK MR.THOMASBUIAK
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 15:06:46 -0500

** High Priority **

Hi All-

I've had my share of dealings with both the U.S. Postal
Service and UPS.  Here are the facts....The U.S. Postal
Service requires some type of receipt for proof of value even
though the party has the item insured for a particular amount.
In lieu of an actual receipt for the item they will accept an
appraisal slip from any type of professional dealer so that part
should be easy.  They ask for a picture if possible...but not
always necessary.    It is UPS that will pay the amount
insured and that amount only.  Hope this helps.

All best,
Tom

P.S.  Has anybody spotted the Green McCoy Parrot Plant
Pot I've been looking for yet??