please take me off this list

List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Tue, 17 Nov 98 19:29:03 -0600

BEVERLY188@aol.com said

>i keep getting all this mail to be taken of the list.i should not be getting
>this,something is wrong.i also want to be off the list.help!

Ok let me take this one sentence at a time, as I am confused by this
post.

You keep getting mail to be taken off the list from a select few people
who have difficulty functioning i.e. reading, and calmly trying to
understand and embrace the technology that is the Internet.

While in theory you should not be getting this type of mail, meaning that
no one should be posting unsubscribe requests to a mailing list, however
the sad fact is, that when one person posts something to a mailing list,
everyone on the list gets a copy of the post.  This is what a Mailing
List is.

Nothing is wrong.

Do you still want off the list?  If so I would more than happy to assist,
however I did spend 2 weeks developing an HTML based set of guidelines,
instructions, and FAQ's for this very list which can be accessed at
mccoypottery.com or here: http://mccoypottery.com/mailinglists/index.html

Beyond this , there is an always has been a facility via the Web to
Subscribe and Unsubscribe to this Mailing List at
http://mccoypottery.com/mailinglists/index.html

Hope this helps...

Regards,

The List Mom

                   Linking McCoy Lovers World Wide
   McCoy Pottery Online T-Shirts available for only $15.95 + shipping
        Visit the new Cookie Jar Store:  www.cookiejarstore.com