HELLO

SlplsinMi@aol.com SlplsinMi@aol.com
Thu, 1 Oct 1998 09:39:45 EDT

Have you tried Ebay? It's an auction site that covers everything, but their
most extensive auctions seem to be in McCoy. I have seen numerous Rooster
Cookie Jars. I'm also an avid collector of cookie jars, and pretty much
anything else McCoy. If you're interested, you can get to
eBay...http://www.ebay.com. I also have a site that's kinda fun to look at.
It's http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/anypots. Take a peek when you have a free
moment. Happy Hunting. Sheryl