Pottery marks

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 10:59:38 -0400 (EDT)

Karen, The red book you mentioned is Sanford's Guide to McCoy Pottery.
Write to Martha and Steve Sanford, 230 Harrison Ave. , Campbell, CA
95008.  Dealers and clubs shoud write for quantity discounts.  Regular
price is $40.00 plus $3.oo postage and handling.  We didn't pay that for
ours because we bought it pre-publication price.  Steve  and Martha also
did the 2 Brush-McCoy books and come to the McCoy lovers reunion.  He
also  did the recent guide to Nicodemus.  He's quite a good
photographer.
Elizabeth