Black--Train Engine Cookie Jar

Okcmccoy@aol.com Okcmccoy@aol.com
Sat, 10 Oct 1998 05:49:58 EDT

In a message dated 10/9/98 8:59:42 PM Mountain Daylight Time, Heykrug2@aol.com
writes:

<< Thanks for the info. Disappointed that it's a Shawnee, but thought it was
 cute. Reminded me when I was young and lived on the farm.
 Carol >>
Carol,
If you will check your 3 pig planter, I bet the USA mark is seperated by
periods and appears this way U. S .A. (periods after each letter)
This is a good rule of thumb of Shawnee pottery. McCoy did not use periods
after each letter.
Robert
ps if you decide to throw it out since it is not McCoy, I will pay shipping to
get it to my house.   lol
Robert