McCoy mark # 3

Lee Peedin lpeedin@mindspring.com
Sun, 11 Oct 1998 21:56:06 -0400 (EDT)

Lee in TX - this is Lee in NC

I think when folks refer to a McCoy mark
they're referring to Huxford's book, however
you can find the marks at www.mccoypottery.
com homepage.  At least I think I saw them
there.

Mark # 3 is one that is often missed as
being McCoy

The following is very crude, but hope it
helps.

I've never found a piece with it, and had
almost forgot about it until you asked.

Lee in NC