Re[2]: This weekend's hunt

Lee Peedin lpeedin@mindspring.com
Sun, 11 Oct 1998 22:13:05 -0400 (EDT)

Cathy,
I gave $3.00 for the log planter and $2.00
for the shell planter.  The only reason they
went for this price was that no one else (
even the auctioneer) saw the tiny McCoy
marks.  I gave $5.00 for the small blue vase.
Probably wouldn't have even considered it had
the signature not been reversed.  Many other
people looked at it and sat it back down as
soon as they saw the USA.  Guess the only
reason it registered with me was the McCoy
piece I had read about on ebay.

Have you seen the log planter I described in
any of your books?

Got to go for tonight, but will check back
tomorrow.

Lee in NC