McCoy mark # 3

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 00:00:18 -0400 (EDT)

We were watching a movie, so I'm on here really late.  We went to a flea
market this afternoon. We don't buy much anymore, but there wasn't much
in the way of unusual McCoy there--a Grecian piece but it was badly
crazed in the bottom inside and out.  We passed.  The NM mark is very
small on some of the pieces and hard to see.  I had one brown and green
piece that had that mark--the only marked piece of all the 35 in our
collection.  The log planter someone described sounds like one I had  a
number of years ago in a cream and green.  They're not very common if
I'm thinking of the right one.  There is a smaller log planter that
comes in several colors and is sometimes trimmed in gold.  Midnight and
bedtime is calling.  Elizabeth