This weekend's hunt

Bob Vogel rfv2020@avalon.net
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 08:36:23 -0500

Lee,
Iowa City is located in east central Iowa. Sixty miles from the mighty
Mississippi. Home of the Fighting Hawkeyes (well, they show up every
week anyway...) and the University of Iowa. I think the companies you
mention are all located in central to western Iowa. Let me know next
time you are heading up this way, maybe if schedules permit, we can get
together and trade lies!

Bob