Multiple Replies

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 23:06:12 -0400 (EDT)

Lee,
I mentioned Vol. II.  It is one of the Pamela Coates books.  Hers came
out in the '70's when we first got interested in McCoy.  They are now
out of print.  There were 3 books called the Real McCoy.  They were I,
II, and II 1/2.  The large log planter is in the Huxford book--at the
top of a page and in a light color.  If I weren't so lazy, I'd go get my
book out and give you the page.  Have fun fishing.  I used to go with my
dad when I was a little girl.  There weren't too many places near Carey,
Ohio.  (Bet you'll have a hard time finding that on a map.)
Elizabeth