Re[2]: This weekend's hunt

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 10:46:12 -0400 (EDT)

Well, I guess I'm not vinegar yet.  We didn't do too much traveling when
our 5 children were all at home.  Our last one didn't move out until
last year.  He is mildy handicapped but is happy to be out on his own,
and we needed it, too.  It was the first we'd had the house to ourselves
since 1960.  Now we are reluctant to go too far away.  My 92 -year old
mother has been in a nursing home near Findlay, Oh for years.  She and
my father were seriously injured in an auto accident in 1982 (passengers
in a neighbor's car and no one had on seatbelts).  Also, my husband had
a heart attack in April.  He is doing very well--didn't have to have
angioplasty--but he is enrolled in a rehab program and hates to miss too
often.  We do still go to Zanesville for pottery festival time and are
involved with the Mccoy Lovers.  Elizabeth