Cookie Jar Lid

LIEBLINGHS@aol.com LIEBLINGHS@aol.com
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 09:38:42 EDT

Hi -  I am new to this list.  I am a colledtor of McCoy pottery and Brush
Pottery.

At present, I am looking for a Cookie Jar Lid for the Spirit of 76 series -
you know, the one with the Eagle decal on the front and marked on the bottom
something like "Washington, DC Gallery of Art".  The lid is brown with sort of
a square handle on the on top.

The same lid fits the Large Cannister from the series with decals on the front
of fruits, flowers, etc.

I picked up the Cookie Jar at the Flea Market but need the lid.  If anyone can
help me, I certainly would appreciate it.

Thanks.  Ruth Ann Freer, Phila., PA