Cookie Jar Lid

LIEBLINGHS@aol.com LIEBLINGHS@aol.com
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 13:35:19 EDT

Thanks for the response regarding the Cookie Jar Lid.  If anyone finds a lid
in good condition, please purchase it for me (up to $20.00) or get me a name
and number of the person selling the lid.   I will reimburse you plus postage
to mail it.  I am located in Phila., and I don't know if anyone else is in
this area.

I am always at yardsales and flea markets looking for the lid, too.  I believe
this cookie jar is worth about $50.00 and I paid $7.00 for the bottom portion.

Just let me know.  Thanks.  Ruth Ann Freer, Phila., PA