Lime and mineral deposits

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 09:35:24 -0400

We have a healthy baby boy named Benjamin Elijiah, weighed 5lb, 8oz. and my
husband says he looks like Winston Churchhill but I think he's great!
Thanks for the concern and prayers.  I am sure it helped!

I have a friend who loves plants but hasn't been bitten by the McCoy bug(!)
yet, anyway, she called me last night and had been looking through her old
flower pots and came

--WebTV-Mail-2130515695-527--