Back From Vacation

Lee Peedin lpeedin@mindspring.com
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 19:44:41 -0500 (EST)

Well I made it back from my fishing vacation.
Had a great time (except for the sprang
ankle) - fell getting out of the camper. Oh
well, it takes more than that to stop my
fishing.

Took quite a while to catch up on all the
messages from last week, but I really
enjoyed it.

Within 6 hours of getting back I somehow
found myself at an auction.  Bought
"another" planter (of course).  Saw a pink
cradle planter that was not marked, but it
seemed to ring a bell - got it for $3.
Looked through the Huxford Ency. & sure
enough it is an unmarked McCoy.  It is quite
heavy and larger than I would have thought
>from the picture.

Thanks to all for the tips on how to clean
planter with deposits.

Lee

--WebTV-Mail-144556222-59--