Teapot Help!

Vanessa Lee vanessa_k_lee@yahoo.com
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 19:57:49 -0800 (PST)

Hello. I need your advice.  My mother-in-law is up in Illinois
(Naperville) and found the pinecone McCoy teapot set (the teapot,
creamer, and sugar dish).  She said that the teapot is in good
condition but does not have its lid.  It's priced at 40$ for the
teapot and 18$ for the creamer/sugar.  Now, I love this teapot and
have had my eye out for it, but how much does the value drop on a
teapot without a lid?  Should I hold out for one with a lid?

Perplexed in Austin, Vanessa