question

List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Wed, 9 Sep 98 10:38:42 -0000

SlplsinMi@aol.com said on 9/9/98 1:45 PM

>I am thinking about selling some of my pottery to a dealer but I don't
>want to
>get ripped off. What is the percentage I should expect for her to offer?
>Thanks. Sheryl

Percentage of what?  Do you know the value of the pottery you intend to
sell?  Are you looking for a percentage above or below that amount?  If
your selling to a dealer, I would expect to get less than you would
selling it out right.  The dealer is looking to make money too.  I
shudder to use the words "ripped off" where as a dealer is concerned,
perhaps you should be selling this stuff yourself, unless he/she is
offering a good amount of money, and or you need the money now.

Regards,

The List Mom

                   Linking McCoy Lovers World Wide
   McCoy Pottery Online T-Shirts available for only $15.95 + shipping
        Visit the new Cookie Jar Store:  www.cookiejarstore.com