Identifying Planters

Linda Guttroff l_guttroff@hotmail.com
Tue, 15 Sep 1998 12:10:06 PDT

>From mccoypottery-talk@secure.mia.net Mon Sep 14 19:14:29 1998
>Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 22:13:51 -0400 (EDT)
>To: McCoy List <mccoypottery-talk@secure.mia.net>
>From: Lee Peedin <lpeedin@mindspring.com>
>Subject: Identifying Planters
>
>Hello All,
>Read one time in a McCoy cookie jar book
>that McCoy used several different "foot
>prints" on some of their cookie jars (X & Y).
>
>Does anyone know is this applies to planters
>also?
>
>I have several planters that these types of
>foot prints, but haven't found them in the
>Huxford book.
>
>Also, is it ok to attach pictures to these
>emails?  I can send digital pictures of
>these pieces.  I also have several marked
>McCoy that I would like more info on.
>
>Looking forward to getting to converse with
>all of you.  I'm fairly new at this (about
>50-55 pieces so far).
>
>L8R
>
>Lee
>
>  Hi Lee,  I'm new to this too, and would like to find out where
to look for McCoy pieces, or do you just stumble on them by chance.
My husband and I just sold by mistake, since we did not know anything
about McCoy pieces, a tulip vase that belonged to his mother.  I wish
now I had known what I had.  I have since bought a McCoy book!  Would
like any help you can give us.  Thanks - Lin