Hey Guys (this means you to ladies)

Mark Necaise cg_bear@yahoo.com
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 08:20:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi .
  Hopefully the subject didn't throw anybody off.  Being a southern
country boy, I consider the ladies on the same line as us, and I do
mean that as a compliment.
 I've been collecting cookie jars for several years.  Presently
looking for the "two roosters".  Anybody have them?  Would gladly like
to discuss buying them.
  By the way I'm from Gulfport, Ms..  Love reading the messages.
  My nick name is The Bear,  feel free to address me like that if you
want, of course I'll respond to almost anything!!

Talk to ya'll later,
Bear