McCoy

Superwo1@aol.com Superwo1@aol.com
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 19:12:20 EDT

Ok everyone i couldn't wait to talk..... LOL  There are some great sites to
find McCoy pottery on the web.  E-Bay is a great auction  and you can get lost
in thereLOL  Just looking at all the great pieces.  There are also 2 wonderful
Antique Malls. Has anybody seen them they are great! They have there own
search programs so if your looking for McCoy you might find them there.
The First one i like is ......http://www.tias.com/
The second one i like  is http://www.csmonline.com/index.html

I love to browse and once in awhile i can't resist i just have to by and
bid....

did you all know there is a collectors chat room on aol too it can get really
interesting I enjoy that spot too.  Talk to you later......

Oh ya I am from the Toledo Ohio are.
                         Super