MCCOY< MCCOY<MCCOY

List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Wed, 16 Sep 98 19:24:59 -0500

Ann Renfroe said on 9/16/98 7:04 PM

>This is to Vanessa, I tried to send a message earlier, but it didn't work.
>Anyway I think it is working now, I have been collecting McCoy for 2 years.
>You can find it everywhere. I like the bargain so I go to alot of flea
>markets where sometime they don't know what they have and you can get it
>for a steal, also garage sales. Happy Hunting. Also does anyone out there
>know anything about the new McCoy book by Sanford? I have the Huxford and
>HNH ones, just wandering if it would be worth the investment to get the new
>one.  IE: are there more pictures of different McCoy pieces etc.
>Thanks, Ann

<begin gratuitous sale pitch>

Not to toot our own horn, but We sell the Sanford book you speak of and
it is wonderful.  You can order it online at
http://www.mccoypottery.com/store/

It is $39.95 plus $6 shipping and handling.

                                                             -Sanford's
Guide to McCoy Pottery-

by Martha and Steve Sanford
Forward written by Kathy L. Lynch
Hardcover, 9 X 12, 276 pages

</end gratuitous sale pitch>

Regards,

The List Mom

                   Linking McCoy Lovers World Wide
   McCoy Pottery Online T-Shirts available for only $15.95 + shipping
        Visit the new Cookie Jar Store:  www.cookiejarstore.com