Where is everybody

Lee Peedin lpeedin@mindspring.com
Tue, 22 Sep 1998 17:58:42 -0400 (EDT)

--VHVlLCAyMiBTZXAgMTk5OCAxODowMjowMSAtMDgwMA==

Hope I didn't scare everyone off when I sent
the emails with attachments.  Seems like
things have really slowed down since then.

Is anyone familiar with a set of "handled"
soup bowls/dishes?  They are marked MCP (Mt.
Clemens Pottery).  Got two 'dirt cheap' at
an auction last Sat.  Seems no one else
realized they were McCoy.

One has white magnolias and the other some
type of blue flower.  Would really like to
find others (if any) that go with this set.

I've attached a picture of one of them.

L8R

Lee

--VHVlLCAyMiBTZXAgMTk5OCAxODowMjowMSAtMDgwMA==