Where is everybody

rrjd rrjd@gate.net
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 08:16:45 -0400

Lee,

I have a couple of the "soup bowls" you are asking about.  One has a dark blue
"antique rose"  decal and the other has a tea rose decal.  Both are marked-
one with the MCP pitcher mark and the other with the Mccoy circle, 137 and
USA.

I found them in Sanford's book on page 172 on a catalog sheet.  Apparently,
they had a saucer with matching decals.  No saucers with mine, either :(
Not sure if you could call this a set or not.  Hope this helps!

Rebecca in FL