DAYVIDALN

List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Wed, 23 Sep 98 16:06:47 -0500

Dayvidaln@aol.com said on 9/23/98 10:14 AM

>i`m tellin` on you

I would like to take the time to apologize for the childish behavior of
DYVIDALN.  Apparently he has some type of problem interacting with others
in a decent manner.  While I monitor the goings on of this list, and
several others, I was on other assignments the last few days attending to
other endeavors, and was not in contact with the list.  What a surprise I
got reading my mail today.  We have been working on a more complete
description of the list, its purpose, and rules.  Basically an all around
FAQ about mailing lists.  For the time being let the following be assumed:

NO SWEARING
STAY ON TOPIC
DO NOT ASK TO BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST, ON THE LIST
DO NOT SEND ATTACHMENTS TO THE LIST
OH, DO NOT WRITE IN ALL CAPS ON THE LIST.

thanx as always,

Regards,

The List Mom

                   Linking McCoy Lovers World Wide
   McCoy Pottery Online T-Shirts available for only $15.95 + shipping
        Visit the new Cookie Jar Store:  www.cookiejarstore.com