Attachments

Lee Peedin lpeedin@mindspring.com
Fri, 25 Sep 1998 15:21:54 -0400 (EDT)

Sorry about dis-obeying the rules by sending
mail with attachments; however, if you check
your previous emails from me, you'll find
that I asked if it was ok before doing so.
The only responses were positive.  Now that
I know the "rules", I won't send any more
attachments.

Thanks to all that responded to my questions
concerning the soup bowls.

Just got back from a 3 day business trip to NY
City.  "Nice place to visit, but wouldn't
want to live there".  Not even sure I'd like
to visit again.  Of course most of those
folks would say the same thing about my rural
country living.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

Lee