Hello Kids!!!

Bob and DeeDee bigben@aci.net
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 22:37:26 -0800

Hi everyone, I am back.   Bet some of you are saying "oh good gosh, she is
back....PHOOEY for that !!!" But, I am...and I have missed talking McCoy
with you all.... sounds like the Garage Sale is coming along real
good...Lets all say a BIG thank-you to JO.....she took my idea and ran with
it...GREAT JOB JO......THANKS !!!...I knew this would be a GOOD thing when I
thought of it. Jo, thank-you for all your hard work...You are a kind and
thoughtful person....Really, JO, thanks from me. I hope all of you, who have
remained with this
chat sight..will join the Garage Sale...lets make it the first annual..many
more to come..Thank-you to people like Ken and Kendall  and Vanessa and
Elizabeth  and Jo (and all the other's I forgot)  for making this a
wonderful place to be....I don't want to be removed either....My puter can
take the "overload" of e-mails and I  look forward to all of your
"chatter".......Your right Ken and Kendall Derose....Spring is here and my
collection of all the "Happy Face" stuff.....reminds me, that we should all
be happy....I thank-you all for sharing my crazy interest in
McCoy.....,,,,it is a strange thing, that I am interested in McCoy....it is
not the best looking stuff in the world...but SOMETHING about it, draws me
in. I am sorry to all the people who want off this e-mail thing...after all,
we are only human and we all have our disagreements.....lets all be
friends....I have to go to England and can't do the yardsale...Have fun and
happy trading...have a fun afternoon....drink some lemonade whilst you are
there...BUY BUY BUY.....help each other out.
I also have to add a personal note...to those of you who watched me on the
Academy Awards and sent e-mails through...I thank-you.....I did give you all
a wink, I do hope you noticed. Thank-you McCoy Lovers and I say...good luck
with your boot sale (yard sale)...opps !!!...Cheers!!!!