New List Server

List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Thu, 1 Apr 99 13:28:51 -0600

Hello all.. We have upgraded the List server, and hopefully it is
successful with few bugs.

Anyway, the reason for the upgrade was so that we could place the
following message at the bottom of every email that the list delivers:

"To be removed from the list, send email to requests@secure.mia.net with
the following command in the body of the message:
unsubscribe McCoyPottery-Talk

The bottom of every McCoyPottery Online Talk message on this list will
now include instructions on how to be removed.  Hopefully this will help.

Happy Easter all!!!

Regards,

The List Mom

                   Linking McCoy Lovers World Wide
   McCoy Pottery Online T-Shirts available for only $15.95 + shipping
        Visit the new Cookie Jar Store:  www.cookiejarstore.com