floraline

Lemmond@aol.com Lemmond@aol.com
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 12:07:53 EDT

Thank you Karen.  I am near Charlotte, NC but love Kentucky.  I have some
customers in Kentucky and a lot in southwest Virginia.  Appreciate your
response.  I am just learning about McCoy but do have 2 large bowls and
wonder what they are worth.  I just use them for mixing large recipes.  If
they are collectibles, maybe I shouldn't do that.  What do you think?