McCoy Pottery List Digest #61 - 08/15/99

Allen, Helen M helen.m.allen@lmco.com
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 09:41:10 -0500

	Haven't found a "deal" in a while.  I did spot some McCoy pottery on
top of a hutch in the new issue of "Country Living" magazine.   (There are
two basket weave flower pots on each side of a large quilted pattern jard)
A nice arrangement for displaying empty jards and flower pots.  I always
want to buy periodicals that show off McCoy pottery.