Getting caught up

karen phillips KarenPhillps@webtv.net
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 14:41:54 -0500 (EST)

Just checking email and I wonder about some people.  I didn't have any
trouble moving from work to home (subscribe - unsubscribe, easy).  At
your auctions, if you come across any pink and blue dishes or serving
pieces at reasonable prices..let me know.  I'll gladly pay shipping to
KY!!!  I am on a mission to finish my basketweaves this year, too.  Just
let me know.  Thanks!!  Happy New Year everyone!!  Hope it's a great
year for McCoy hunting, too.\