Mark inside creamer

Terry Kinsey
Tuesday, December 22, 1998 5:26 PM

>>     I have an English Ivy Teapot, creamer, and  sugar. The creamer has a
>>"J" on the bottom of the inside of the  creamer. It was obviously molded
>>into the creamer when it was made. Has anyone  seen anything like this on
>>any other McCoy? We have never seen this before.  Thanks for any
>Hello everyone who has seen this:  <Re: Mark inside Creamer>
>The letter found inside the items is a technique used by various employees
>at the
>McCoy Pottery to identify the item counts.....the old piece work routine.
>employee marked their pieces with different letters and that way they were
>according to productivity.....Cheers!  Terry


News | Search | Site Index | Pottery Index | Cookie Jars | Brush McCoy | Lancaster Colony | Mark | History | Classifieds |
Guestbook | Store | Forums | Auctions | Mailing Lists | Mission Statement | Bibliography | Advertising | Contact | Home

GoToMyPC | Go To Meeting | Free Credit Report | Cash Advance

Copyright 1995-2023 McCoyPottery.Com Online Services - Privacy Policy
All trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.