McCoy, McCoy, McCoy

dmrcunni@ACS.EKU.EDU dmrcunni@ACS.EKU.EDU
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 09:13:53 -0500 (EST)

Would love to see the magazine layouts of McCoy.  Which magazines featured
the pottery?  I work in a college library, so finding back issues to
browse through won't be a problem for me.

Also one other question.  Which is the McCoy red book?  I need authors
name or publisher to be able to order the book since I can't order
it by color and this sounds like a good book to own.

So nice to be able to correspond with people who have the same crazy
interest as mine and to have so many willing to answer my questions.
Thanks to all of you.