McCoy, McCoy, McCoy

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 09:55:50 -0500

I wasn't sure about which magazines, although I have seen some of the
articles.  The red book - I don't have myself yet, but you can go out on
the i-net and type in McCoy and in one of those places, you can order the
book.  It probably tells the author, publisher, etc. there, also.  McCoy is
one HOT seller in KY.  It is getting increasingly hard to find any McCoy at
yard sales.  I have had alot of luck at personal property auctions.  I
haven't found anything in a week or two so I am getting 'antsey' again.
Hopefully, this weekend I will find something.  Happy Hunting!!!