McCoy, McCoy, McCoy

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 13:44:35 -0500

I think I will call my sister-in-law this weekend and see what she thinks
we should do.  She told me that the lady might get suspicious and start
checking around to see what she has if we were not careful so I don't want
to 'rock the boat', if you know what I mean.  But I am still hoping.  There
was one of everything as far as I could tell.  Most of it was boxed up so I
don't even know how many or what pieces she has.  I just know that I sure
would like to have the set!!!!