McCoy, McCoy, McCoy

dmrcunni@ACS.EKU.EDU dmrcunni@ACS.EKU.EDU
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 09:58:05 -0500 (EST)

My sweet daughter brought my birthday present by last night.  She bought 4
small white cups (custard cups?) with this on the bottom of each:  7010
McCoy LC USA.  Can anyone tell me when the Lancaster Colony line was
produced?  My book has the marking, but no information.  I did find a cup
that looks close to these referred to as condiment cups for Heinz.  Can
anyone give me information on what these might be?