McCoy, McCoy, McCoy

Bob Vogel rfv2020@avalon.net
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 11:41:41 -0600

I'll just bet that's a reeeaaalll nice lamp too, Elizabeth....;) I've
been reading this discussion and have to say I agree with everything
that's been said. I used to be able (not so long ago) to go to almost
any second hand store and pickup something. Those days seem to be gone
regarding anything resembling a good buy. Antique stores are the same
story. Auctions, somebody always seems to want it a whole heck of alot
more than me because I don't seem to be coming home with much lately.
Sometimes I think I should sell the whole lot of it but then I'd just
have to find something else that would drive me nuts looking for...
Although, I've been on new kick lately for "chalk ware hula girls"
(carnival give away's). I thought it was bad trying to find McCoy! I've
got TWO in probably 3 years. Anybody have any of those jiggling around?
:)  Very Best To All, Bob
(Lee must still be on the road, I'd like to hear his take on this
deal.)